The will to act is a renewable resource.
Two thousand scientists, in a hundred countries, engaged in the most elaborate, well organized scientific collaboration in the history of humankind, have produced long-since a consensus that we will face a string of terrible catastrophes unless we act to prepare ourselves and deal with the underlying causes of global warming.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Andrew Jackson American Head of State
- Stewart Brand American Writer
- Jimmy Carter American Head of State
- Theodore Roosevelt American Head of State
- Ralph Nader American Activist
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Hubert Humphrey American Head of State
- John C. Calhoun American Head of State
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist