The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery.
Topics: Courage, Smile
The lesson adults can learn here is that the world is filled with things for our enjoyment.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Andrew Grove Hungarian-born American Businessperson
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Henry Ford American Businessperson
- Thomas J. Watson, Sr. American Business Executive
- Ted Turner American Businessperson
- Harvey Samuel Firestone American Industrialist
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- W. Clement Stone American Self-help Guru
- Clarence Francis American Business Executive
- Richard DeVos American Businessman, Philanthropist