You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives, and it is important to look at it closely, not merely from the grand perspectives of history, but also from the vantage point of the living, breathing individuals who experience it.
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Rosalynn Carter American Humanitarian, First Lady
- Larry McMurtry
- Joseph Campbell American Mythologist, Writer
- Eldridge Cleaver
- Marge Piercy American Poet
- Philip Wylie American Dramatist
- Arthur Miller American Playwright
- Max Lerner
- Eliezer Yudkowsky American Scientist