The effect of having other interests beyond those domestic works well. The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one’s appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship.
Courage is the price life exacts for granting peace.
Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
- Charles Lindbergh American Aviator, Explorer
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh American Aviator
- Richard Evelyn Byrd American Aviator
- Beryl Markham British-born Kenyan Aviator
- Angelina Jolie American Actor
- Richard Bach American Novelist
- Jimmy Buffett American Children’s Books Writer
- William H. Gass American Short Story Writer
- Ambrose Bierce American Editor
- E. W. Howe American Novelist