The men who have succeeded are men who have chosen one line and stuck to it.
No man will make a great leader who wants to do it
all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it.
A word, a look, an accent, may affect the destiny not only of individuals, but of nations. He is a bold man who calls anything a trifle.
People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity.
As I grew older, I pay less attention to
what men say, I just watch what they do.
No man becomes rich unless he enriches others.
The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%.
The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.
- Victor Hugo French Novelist
- J. P. Morgan American Businessperson
- John D. Rockefeller American Businessperson
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- David Rockefeller American Philanthropist
- George Soros American Investor
- Michael Bloomberg American Businessperson
- Michael Dell American Businessperson
- Oprah Winfrey American TV Personality
- Warren Buffett American Investor