A word, a look, an accent, may affect the destiny not only of individuals, but of nations. He is a bold man who calls anything a trifle.
The man who enters a library is in the best society this world affords; the good and the great welcome him, surround him, and humbly ask to be allowed to become his servants.
As I grew older, I pay less attention to
what men say, I just watch what they do.
The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%.
The men who have succeeded are men who have chosen one line and stuck to it.
The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.
No man will make a great leader who wants to do it
all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it.
People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity.
No man becomes rich unless he enriches others.
- Victor Hugo French Novelist
- J. P. Morgan American Businessperson
- John D. Rockefeller American Businessperson
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- David Rockefeller American Philanthropist
- George Soros American Investor
- Michael Bloomberg American Businessperson
- Michael Dell American Businessperson
- Oprah Winfrey American TV Personality
- Warren Buffett American Investor