Employees make the best dates. You don’t have to pick them up and they’re always tax-deductible.
Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of “work,” because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don’t always want to do. The machinery is always going. Even when you sleep.
They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
- James Abbott McNeill Whistler American Painter, Etcher
- Stanley Kubrick American Film Director
- Robert Henri American Painter
- Grandma Moses American Painter
- Michelangelo Italian Painter
- Georges Braque French Painter
- Edgar Degas French Painter
- Claude Monet French Painter
- William Hogarth English Painter
- Malcolm de Chazal Mauritian Writer