Employees make the best dates. You don’t have to pick them up and they’re always tax-deductible.
They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of “work,” because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don’t always want to do. The machinery is always going. Even when you sleep.
Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- James Abbott McNeill Whistler American Painter, Etcher
- Stanley Kubrick American Film Director
- Grandma Moses American Painter
- Robert Henri American Painter
- Pablo Picasso Spanish Painter
- Vincent van Gogh Dutch Painter
- Michelangelo Italian Painter
- Georges Braque French Painter
- Edgar Degas French Painter
- Claude Monet French Painter