Better remain silent, better not even think, if you are not prepared to act.
O hidden life, vibrant in every atom;|O hidden light, shining in every creature;|O hidden love, embracing all in Oneness;|May each, who feels himself as one with Thee,|Know he is also one with every other.
Never forget that life can only be nobly inspired and rightly lived if you take it bravely and gallantly, as a splendid adventure in which you are setting out into an unknown country, to face many a danger, to meet many a joy, to find many a comrade, to win and lose many a battle.
Topics: Courage, Action, Living
- Helena Blavatsky Ukrainian-born American Theosophist
- Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Head of State
- Mohandas K. Gandhi Indian Hindu Political leader
- Indira Gandhi Indian Head of State
- W. H. Auden British-born American Poet
- Beryl Markham British-born Kenyan Aviator
- Cary Grant British-born American Actor
- Alfred Hitchcock British-born American Film Director
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Yogi, Nationalist
- Patanjali Indian Hindu Philosopher