O hidden life, vibrant in every atom;
O hidden light, shining in every creature;
O hidden love, embracing all in Oneness;
May each, who feels himself as one with Thee,
Know he is also one with every other.
Never forget that life can only be nobly inspired and rightly lived if you take it bravely and gallantly, as a splendid adventure in which you are setting out into an unknown country, to face many a danger, to meet many a joy, to find many a comrade, to win and lose many a battle.
Topics: Courage, Action, Living
Better remain silent, better not even think, if you are not prepared to act.
- Helena Blavatsky Ukrainian-born American Theosophist
- Mohandas K. Gandhi Indian Hindu Political leader
- Indira Gandhi Indian Head of State
- Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Head of State
- W. H. Auden British-born American Poet
- Beryl Markham British-born Kenyan Aviator
- Cary Grant British-American Film Actor
- Alfred Hitchcock British-born American Film Director
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Mystic, Philosopher, Poet
- Patanjali Indian Hindu Philosopher