Coincidence may be described as the chance encounter of two unrelated causal chains which miraculously, it seems merge into a significant event.
Nothing is more sad than the death of an illusion.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Karl Popper Austrian-born British Philosopher
- Sam Harris American Neuroscientist, Atheist, Author
- Friedrich Hayek British Economist, Social Philosopher
- Joseph Rotblat British Physicist, Activist
- Harold Pinter British Playwright
- Winston Churchill British Head of State
- C. P. Scott British Journalist, Editor
- Vidal Sassoon Anglo-American Hairstylist
- Leon Trotsky Russian Revolutionary