First there are those who are the winners and know they are winners. Then there are the losers know they are losers. Then there arc those who are not winners but don’t know it. They’re the ones for me. They never quit trying. They’re the soul of our game.
Topics: Perseverance, Resolve, Endurance
If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes real good, then you did it. That’s all it takes to get people to win football games.
I’m not much of a golfer, I don’t have any friends and, all I like to do is go home and be alone, and not worry about ways not to lose.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Tommy Prothro American Sportsperson
- Mike Ditka American Sportsperson
- Woody Hayes American Sportsperson
- John Wooden American Sportsperson
- Joe Paterno American Sportsperson
- Yogi Berra American Sportsperson
- Bill Veeck American Sportsperson
- Arthur Ashe American Tennis Player
- Muhammad Ali American Sportsperson
- Jack Nicklaus American Sportsperson