Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
Humanity’s greatest advances are not in its discoveries — but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.
Life is not fair; get used to it.
If you give people tools, [and they use] their natural ability and their curiosity, they will develop things in ways that will surprise you very much beyond what you might have expected.
Often you just have to rely on your intuition.
Leaders need to provide strategy and direction and to give employees tools that enable them to gather information and insight from around the world. Leaders shouldn’t try to make every decision.
- David Packard American Businessperson
- W. Clement Stone American Businessperson
- Michael Dell American Businessperson
- Michael Bloomberg American Businessperson
- Ted Turner American Businessperson
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- David Rockefeller American Businessman, Philanthropist
- John D. Rockefeller American Businessperson