When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty.
I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished,
if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
If success or failure of this planet and of human beings depended on how I am and what I do… how would I be? What would I do?
There is nothing in a caterpillar that
tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
You can never change something by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know.
Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.
The minute you choose to do what you really want to do it’s a different kind of life.
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Wernher Von Braun German-born American Engineer
- Crawford Greenewalt American Engineer
- Arthur Sherburne Hardy American Engineer, Educator
- Mokshagundam Visvesvarayya Indian Engineer, Statesman
- Alexander Graham Bell Scottish-born American Inventor
- Elliot Richardson American Lawyer
- Arthur C. Clarke British Author
- Thomas Jefferson American Head of State
- Robert F. Kennedy American Politician