I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know. Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.
When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
If success or failure of this planet and of human beings depended on how I am and what I do… how would I be? What would I do?
The minute you choose to do what you really want to do it’s a different kind of life.
You can never change something by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
What usually happens in the educational process is that the faculties are dulled, overloaded, stuffed and paralyzed so that by the time most people are mature they have lost their innate capabilities.
There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Wernher von Braun German-born American Engineer
- Crawford Greenewalt American Engineer
- Arthur Sherburne Hardy American Engineer
- Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya Indian Engineer
- Alexander Graham Bell Scottish-born American Inventor
- Elliot Richardson American Lawyer
- Arthur C. Clarke British Author
- Thomas Jefferson American Head of State
- Robert F. Kennedy American Politician