I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know. Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.
There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
If success or failure of this planet and of human beings depended on how I am and what I do… how would I be? What would I do?
You can never change something by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
Parents are usually more careful to bestow knowledge on their children rather than virtue, the art of speaking well rather than doing well; but their manners should be of the greatest concern.
Dictators never invent their own opportunities.
What usually happens in the educational process is that the faculties are dulled, overloaded, stuffed and paralyzed so that by the time most people are mature they have lost their innate capabilities.
The minute you choose to do what you really want to do it’s a different kind of life.
When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Wernher von Braun German-born American Engineer
- Crawford Greenewalt American Engineer
- Arthur Sherburne Hardy American Engineer
- Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya Indian Engineer
- Alexander Graham Bell Scottish-born American Inventor
- Elliot Richardson American Lawyer
- Arthur C. Clarke English Science-fiction Writer
- Thomas Jefferson American Head of State
- Robert F. Kennedy American Politician