Just keep coming home to yourself. You are the one you’ve been waiting for.
All suffering originates from the mind, not the world.
Gratitude is what we are without a story.
As you inquire into issues and turn judgments around, you come to see that every perceived problem appearing “out there” is really nothing more than a misperception within your own thinking.
Topics: Thinking, Perception, Judgment
When you realize that suffering and discomfort are the call to inquiry, you may actually begin to look forward to uncomfortable feelings. You may even experience them as friends coming to show you what you have not yet investigated thoroughly enough.
Topics: War, Feelings, Experience, Suffering
Everything happens for me, not to me.
There are no physical problems – only mental ones.
A teacher of fear can’t bring peace on earth. We have been trying to do it that way for thousands of years. The person who turns inner violence around, the person who finds peace inside and lives it, is the one who teaches what true peace is. We are waiting for just one teacher. You’re the one.
Topics: Live, Fear, Peace, Yin, Try
No one has ever been angry at another human being – we’re only angry at our story of them.
When I am perfectly clear, what is, is what I want.
We never make a decision. When the time is right, the decision makes itself.
When we try to be safe, we live our lives being very, very careful; and we wind up having no lives.
Stories are the untested, uninvestigated theories that tell us what all these things mean. We don’t even realize that they’re just theories.
- Ken Keyes, Jr. American Motivational Speaker
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- John C. Maxwell American Christian Professional Speaker
- Mark Victor Hansen American Public Speaker
- T. Harv Eker American Motivational Speaker
- Earl Nightingale American Motivational Speaker
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Marie Chapian American Children’s Books Writer
- Louise Hay American Author
- Shakti Gawain American Author