It is often easier to become outraged by injustice half a world away than by oppression and discrimination half a block from home.
We emphasize that we believe in change because we were born of it, we have lived by it, we prospered and grew great by it. So the status quo has never been our god, and we ask no one else to bow down before it.
There aren’t any embarrassing questions–just embarrassing answers.
- Mark Victor Hansen American Public Speaker
- H. L. Mencken American Journalist, Literary Critic
- William Safire American Columnist
- Maureen Dowd American Columnist
- Norman Cousins American Journalist
- George Will American Columnist
- Carl Bernstein American Journalist
- Clare Boothe Luce American Playwright
- Ernest Hemingway American Author
- Dorothy Dix American Journalist