The fact that so little of the findings of modern science is prefigured in Scripture to my mind casts further doubt on its divine inspiration.
It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Galileo Galilei Italian Astronomer
- Stephen Jay Gould American Paleontologist
- Kurt Vonnegut American Novelist
- E. O. Wilson American Zoologist
- Albert Einstein German-born Theoretical Physicist
- Isaac Asimov American Novelist, Critic, Popular Scientist
- Linus Pauling American Scientist, Peace Activist
- Sam Harris American Neuroscientist, Atheist, Author
- Abraham Maslow American Psychologist
- Henry David Thoreau American Philosopher