Hard work is the key to success, so work diligently on any project you undertake. If you truly want to be successful, be prepared to give up your leisure time and work past 5 PM and on weekends. Also, have faith in yourself. If you come up with a new idea that you believe in, don’t allow other people to discourage you from pursuing it.
Topics: Hard Work, Work
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist
- Og Mandino American Self-help Author
- Ned Rorem American Composer
- Santha Rama Rau Indian-American Novelist, Travel Writer
- Lee Kuan Yew Singaporean Statesman
- Thomas Keating American Trappist Monk
- Robert L. Bernstein American Publisher, Activist
- Joseph Heller American Novelist
- Mother Angelica American Roman Catholic Nun
- Nadine Gordimer South African Novelist