Our every action is a battle cry against imperialism, and a battle hymn for the people’s unity against the great enemy of mankind: the United States of America. Wherever death may surprise us, let it be welcome, provided that this, our battle cry, may have reached some receptive ear, that another hand may be extended to wield our weapons, and that other men be ready to intone our funeral dirge with the staccato singing of the machine guns and new battle cries of war and victory.
Topics: Death, Action, Battle
The monopoly capitalists – even while employing purely empirical methods – weave around art a complicated web which converts it into a willing tool. The superstructure of society ordains the type of art in which the artist has to be educated. Rebels are subdued by its machinery and only rare talents may create their own work. The rest become shameless hacks or are crushed.
- Benjamin Franklin American Founding Father, Inventor
- Nelson Mandela South African Political leader
- William Jennings Bryan American Political leader
- Edmund Burke British Philosopher, Statesman
- Laurens van der Post South African-born British Political leader
- Stanislas de Boufflers French Political leader
- Marquis de Sade French Political leader
- William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley English Political leader
- Dante Alighieri Italian Poet, Philosopher
- Mohandas K. Gandhi Indian Hindu Political leader