Freedom comes from human beings,
rather than from laws and institutions.
As long as the world shall last there will be wrongs, and if no man objected and no man rebelled, those wrongs would last forever.
- Owen D. Young American Businessperson, Lawyer
- Elliot Richardson American Lawyer
- Thomas Brackett Reed American Politician, Lawyer
- Ben Stein American Lawyer, Writer
- Florynce Kennedy American Lawyer
- John Foster Dulles American Lawyer
- Joseph Alfred Ernest Roy Canadian Lawyer
- Pliny the Younger Ancient Roman Lawyer, Author
- Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin French Lawyer, Politician
- William McKinley American Head of State