It’s on the strength of observation and reflection that one finds a way. So we must dig and delve unceasingly.
Everyday I discover more and more beautiful things. It’s enough to drive one mad. I have such a desire to do everything, my head is bursting with it.
My only desire is an intimate infusion with nature, and the only fate I wish is to have worked and lived in harmony with her laws.
- Edgar Degas French Painter
- Georges Braque French Painter
- Robert Henri American Painter
- Pablo Picasso Spanish Painter
- James Abbott McNeill Whistler American Painter, Etcher
- William Hogarth English Painter
- Malcolm de Chazal Mauritian Writer
- Vincent van Gogh Dutch Painter
- Michelangelo Italian Painter
- Benjamin Haydon English Painter