A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before we changed.
Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.
Topics: Action, Perseverance
When you judge others,
you do not define them, you define yourself.
The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else. Job security is gone. The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career!
To achieve happiness, we should make certain that we are never without an important goal.
You become what you think about.
We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we’ve established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile.
For a person to build a rich and rewarding life for himself, there are certain qualities and bits of knowledge that he needs to acquire. There are also things, harmful attitudes, superstitions, and emotions that he needs to chip away. A person needs to chip away everything that doesn’t look like the person he or she most wants to become.
Topics: Wealth, Riches
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- T. Harv Eker American Motivational Speaker
- Ken Keyes, Jr. American Motivational Speaker
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- John C. Maxwell American Christian Professional Speaker
- Mark Victor Hansen American Public Speaker
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Jim Rohn American Entrepreneur
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson