People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.
Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.
Topics: Purpose, Mistakes, Living, Life, Silence
- David Viscott American Psychiatrist
- Vernon Howard
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Thomas Merton French-born American Clergyman
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- William Glasser American Psychiatrist
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist
- Shakti Gawain American Author
- Norman Vincent Peale American Clergyman, Self-Help Author