The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.
People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty
is revealed only if there is a light from within.
There are no mistakes, no coincidences.
All events are blessings given to us to learn from.
- David Viscott American Psychiatrist
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Vernon Howard
- Thomas Merton French-born American Clergyman
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist
- William Glasser American Psychiatrist
- Ken Keyes, Jr. American Motivational Speaker
- Louise Hay American Author