The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.
Topics: Living, Purpose, Silence, Life, Mistakes
There is not much sense in suffering, since drugs can be given for pain, itching, and other discomforts. The belief has long died that suffering here on earth will be rewarded in heaven. Suffering has lost its meaning.
Negativity can only feed on negativity.
If we make our goal to live a life of compassion and unconditional love, then the world will indeed become a garden where all kinds of flowers can bloom and grow.
Topics: Living, Life, Kindness, Love
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- David Viscott American Psychiatrist
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Vernon Howard American Spiritual Teacher
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author
- Thomas Merton American Trappist Monk
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Robert Collier American Self-Help Author
- William Glasser American Psychiatrist
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist