People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty
is revealed only if there is a light from within.
There are no mistakes, no coincidences.
All events are blessings given to us to learn from.
The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.
- David Viscott American Psychiatrist
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Vernon Howard
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Thomas Merton French-born American Clergyman
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist
- William Glasser American Psychiatrist
- Shakti Gawain American Author
- Ken Keyes, Jr. American Motivational Speaker