The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.
Negativity can only feed on negativity.
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
If we make our goal to live a life of compassion and unconditional love, then the world will indeed become a garden where all kinds of flowers can bloom and grow.
Topics: Kindness, Living, Life, Love
Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.
Topics: Purpose, Mistakes, Living, Life, Silence
- David Viscott American Psychiatrist
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Vernon Howard
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Thomas Merton French-born American Clergyman
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist
- William Glasser American Psychiatrist
- Anthony de Mello Indian-born American Theologian
- Louise Hay American Author