A loser doesn’t know what he’ll do if he loses, but talks about what he’ll do if he wins, and a winner doesn’t talk about what he’ll do if he wins, but knows what he’ll do if he loses.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jean Anouilh French Dramatist
- Harold S. Geneen American Businessman
- Gene Moore American Designer, Window Dresser
- Mary Pickford American-Canadian Film Actress
- Francis Kelley American Catholic Clergyman
- John Kenneth Galbraith American Economist
- Steven Pinker Canadian Psychologist
- Art Linkletter Canadian-born American Radio Personality
- Ralph Washington Sockman American United Methodist Pastor
- Vince Lombardi, Jr. American Football Player, Coach