Niggerization is the result of oppression — and it doesn’t just apply to the black people. Old people, poor people, and students can also get niggerized.
Don’t agonize. Organize.
- Ben Stein American Lawyer
- Marian Wright Edelman American Civil Regrets Advocate
- Elliot Richardson American Lawyer
- Owen D. Young American Businessperson
- John Foster Dulles American Lawyer
- Clarence Darrow American Lawyer
- Thomas Brackett Reed American Politician
- Joseph Alfred Ernest Roy Canadian Lawyer
- Pliny the Younger Ancient Roman Lawyer
- Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin French Lawyer