We hear the haunting presentiment of a dutiful middle age in the current reluctance of young people to select any option except the one they feel will impinge upon them the least.
If every day is an awakening, you will never grow old. You will just keep growing.
There is no more defiant denial of one man’s ability to possess one woman exclusively than the prostitute who refuses to redeemed.
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin American Writer
- Carl Bernstein American Journalist
- Norman Cousins American Journalist
- H. L. Mencken American Journalist, Literary Critic
- Brenda Ueland American Journalist
- Walter Lippmann American Journalist
- James Fallows American Journalist
- Midge Decter American Journalist
- Katherine Anne Porter American Journalist
- Dorothy Thompson American Journalist