I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it within himself.
Measure what is measurable, and make measurable what is not so.
- Isaac Newton English Physicist
- Leonardo da Vinci Italian Polymath
- Carl Sagan American Astronomer
- Thomas Aquinas Italian Catholic Priest
- Federico Fellini Italian Film Director
- Dante Alighieri Italian Political leader
- Luciano Pavarotti Italian Musician
- Michelangelo Italian Painter
- Sophia Loren Italian Actor
- Luigi Pirandello Italian Dramatist, Novelist