Try to keep your soul young and quivering right up to old age, and to imagine right up to the brink of death that life is only beginning. I think that is the only way to keep adding to one’s talent, and one’s inner happiness.
There is only one happiness in life–to love and be loved.
Let us accept truth, even when it surprises us and alters our views.
- Honore de Balzac French Novelist
- Emile Zola French Novelist
- Alexandre Dumas, fils French Author, Playwright
- Gerard de Nerval
- Frances Hodgson Burnett British Novelist, Playwright
- Charlotte Bronte English Novelist, Poet
- Anne Louise Germaine de Stael French Woman of Letters
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Byron) English Romantic Poet
- Charles Reade
- Moliere French Playwright