Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.
The theory of rights enables us to rise and overthrow obstacles, but not to found a strong and lasting accord between all the elements which compose the nation.
- Catherine of Siena Italian Philosopher
- Luigi Pirandello Italian Dramatist
- Dante Alighieri Italian Poet, Philosopher
- Francesco Guicciardini Italian Historian
- Benito Mussolini Italian Head of State
- Italo Calvino Italian Journalist
- Giacomo Leopardi Italian Poet
- Moshe Chaim Luzzatto Italian Jewish Rabbi
- Bonaventure Italian Christian Scholar
- Thomas Aquinas Italian Catholic Priest