Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
Any woman who chooses to behave like a full human being should be warned that the armies of the status quo will treat her as something of a dirty joke. That’s their natural and first weapon. She will need her sisterhood.
It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than watch it accumulate.
Empathy is the most radical of human emotions.
- Gertrude Stein American Writer
- Robin Morgan American Activist
- Erica Jong American Novelist
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin American Writer
- Walter Lippmann American Journalist
- Charlotte Perkins Gilman American Sociologist
- Gore Vidal American Novelist
- H. L. Mencken American Journalist, Literary Critic
- Jane Addams American Social Activist
- Helen Keller American Author