Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
Empathy is the most radical of human emotions.
Any woman who chooses to behave like a full human being should be warned that the armies of the status quo will treat her as something of a dirty joke. That’s their natural and first weapon. She will need her sisterhood.
It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than watch it accumulate.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Gertrude Stein American Writer
- Jane Fonda American Actress
- Robin Morgan American Activist
- Erica Jong American Novelist, Poet
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin American Writer
- Walter Lippmann American Journalist
- Charlotte Perkins Gilman American Sociologist
- Rita Mae Brown American Writer, Feminist
- Noam Chomsky American Linguist, Philosopher, Social Critic
- Barbara Ehrenreich American Social Critic