I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing Light of your own Being.
There is an ambush everywhere from the army of accidents; therefore the rider of life runs with loosened reins.
Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth,’You owe me.’ Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky.
When all your desires are distilled you will cast just two votes: To love more, and be happy.
Greatness is always built on this foundation: the ability to appear, speak and act, as the most common man.
One regret dear world, that I am determined not to have when I am lying on my deathbed is that I did not kiss you enough.
This place where you are right now, God circled on a map for you.
- Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi Persian Muslim Mystic
- Sa’Di (Musharrif Od-Din Muslih Od-Din) Persian Poet
- Aleister Crowley English Occultist, Mystic
- Paramahansa Yogananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Vilayat Inayat Khan British Sufi Mystic
- Ramana Maharshi Indian Hindu Mystic
- Swami Vivekananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Sophie Swetchine Russian Christian Mystic
- Walt Whitman American Poet
- Rainer Maria Rilke Austrian Poet