Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.
If you deny yourself commitment, what can you do with your life?
Of course people are afraid. But honestly facing that fear, seeing it for what it is, is the only way of putting it to rest.
- Woody Allen American Actor
- Bette Midler American Singer, Actor
- James Earl Jones American Actor
- Meryl Streep American Actor
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor, TV Personality
- Mel Brooks American Film Actor
- Carl Reiner American Actor
- Danny Kaye American Actor
- Ethel Merman American Actor
- Robin Williams American Actor, Comedian