You are the storyteller of your own life, and you can create your own legend or not.
Memories…are like smoke, changing, ephemeral, and if they’re not written down they fade into oblivion.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- Joan Didion American Essayist, Novelist, Memoirist
- Anne Lamott American Novelist
- Joyce Maynard American Novelist
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist
- Alice Walker American Novelist, Activist
- Fannie Flagg American Comedian, Novelist
- Carrie Fisher American Actress
- Toni Morrison American Novelist
- Maya Angelou American Poet