A man’s errors are his portal to discovery.
An Irishman needs three things: silence, cunnning, and exile.
While you have a thing it can be taken from you… but when you give it, you have given it. No robber can take it from you. It is yours then for ever when you have given it. It will be yours always. That is to give.
Topics: Charity, Giving
Buy a book in brown paper
From Faber and Faber
To see Annie Liffey trip, tumble and caper.
Sevensinns in her singthings,
Plurabelle on her prose,
Seashell ebb music wayriver she flows.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Sheridan Le Fanu Irish Novelist
- Elizabeth Bowen Irish Novelist
- Oscar Wilde Irish Poet, Playwright
- Brendan Behan Irish Poet
- Marguerite Gardiner, Countess of Blessington Irish Novelist
- Jonathan Swift Irish Satirist
- Joyce Cary English Novelist
- Samuel Lover Irish Writer, Artist, Songwriter
- Laurence Sterne Irish Anglican Novelist
- William Butler Yeats Irish Poet