Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Buy a book in brown paper|From Faber and Faber|To see Annie Liffey trip, tumble and caper.|Sevensinns in her singthings,|Plurabelle on her prose,|Seashell ebb music wayriver she flows.
While you have a thing it can be taken from you… but when you give it, you have given it. No robber can take it from you. It is yours then for ever when you have given it. It will be yours always. That is to give.
Topics: Giving, Charity
- Sheridan Le Fanu Irish Novelist
- Elizabeth Bowen Irish Novelist
- Oscar Wilde Irish Poet
- Brendan Behan Irish Poet
- Marguerite Gardiner, Countess of Blessington Irish Novelist, Writer
- Jonathan Swift Irish Satirist
- Samuel Lover Irish Songwriter, Novelist
- Laurence Sterne Irish Anglican Novelist
- Joyce Cary Irish Novelist, Artist
- William Butler Yeats Irish Poet