You have to laugh and cry over and over again with someone before you feel comfortable.
I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can’t make it through one door, I’ll go through another door — or I’ll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.
Topics: Optimism, Adversity
I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said, “Get the hell off my property”.
Thank God we’re living in a country where the sky’s the limit, the stores are open late and you can shop in bed thanks to television.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Whoopi Goldberg American Comedian
- Jerry Seinfeld American Comedian
- Buddy Hackett American Comedian
- Bill Maher American Comedian, TV Personality
- Jimmy Fallon American Comedian
- Phyllis Diller American Actor
- Jonathan Winters American Comedian
- Groucho Marx American Actor
- Rodney Dangerfield American Comedian
- Robin Williams American Actor