When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe… The whole wilderness is unity and interrelationship is alive and familiar.
One can make a day of any size, and regulate the rising and the setting of his own sun and the brightness of its shining.
When a man plants a tree, he plants himself.
The power of imagination makes us infinite.
- Alexander Graham Bell Scottish-born American Inventor
- E. O. Wilson American Zoologist
- B. C. Forbes Scottish-born American Journalist
- Charles Darwin British Naturalist
- Henry David Thoreau American Philosopher
- John Witherspoon American Founding Father
- Theodore Roosevelt American Head of State
- Carl Sagan American Astronomer
- Theodor Seuss Geisel (‘Dr. Seuss’) American Children’s Books Writer
- Diane Ackerman American Children’s Books Writer