If we become increasingly humble about how little we know, we may be more eager to search.
Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth… Happiness comes from giving, not getting. If we try hard to bring happiness to others, we cannot stop it from coming to us also. To get joy, we must give it, and to keep joy, we must scatter it.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Karl Popper Austrian-born British Philosopher
- Salman Rushdie Indian-born British Novelist
- Raymond Chandler American-British Novelist
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist
- Mohnish Pabrai Indian-American Investor, Philanthropist
- Christopher Hitchens Anglo-American Social Critic
- John D. Rockefeller, Jr. American Philanthropist
- C. S. Lewis Irish-born Author, Scholar
- Colin Wilson British Philosopher