A style is not a matter of camera angles or fancy footwork, it’s an expression, an accurate expression of your particular opinion.
Heroism in a bad cause.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Alfred Hitchcock British-born American Film Director
- Peter Ustinov British Actor, Playwright
- Laurence Olivier English Actor, Producer,, Director
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Roman Polanski French Film Director
- Steven Spielberg American Film Director
- Billy Wilder American Filmmaker
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist
- Doug Larson American Columnist
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author