You never make any of the shots you never take. 87% of the ones you do take, you’ll miss too. I make 110% of my shots
Leadership is getting players to believe in you. If you tell a teammate you’re ready to play as tough as you’re able to, you’d better go out there and do it. Players will see right through a phony. And they can tell when you’re not giving it all you’ve got. Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It’s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That’s the only way you’re going to get respect from the players.
Topics: Leadership, Leaders
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.
Topics: Winning, Win, Winners, Goals, God, Talent
I always know what’s happening on the court. I see a situation occur, and I respond.
When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro.
I don’t know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody — somewhere — was practicing more than me.
Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Charles Barkley American Sportsperson
- Reggie Miller American Sportsperson
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar American Sportsperson
- Wilt Chamberlain American Sportsperson
- John Wooden American Sportsperson
- Bob Knight American Sportsperson
- Muhammad Ali American Sportsperson
- Carly Patterson American Sportsperson
- Bruce Jenner American Sportsperson