As you go along your own road in life, you will, if you aim high enough, also meet resistance … . But no matter how tough the opposition may seem, have courage still–and persevere.
I was taught to strive not because there were any guarantees of success but because the act of striving is in itself the only way to keep faith with life.
Anybody who thinks the world would be a better place if it were run by women doesn’t remember high school.
- Henry Kissinger American Diplomat
- Martina Navratilova Czech-born American Sportsperson
- Adlai Stevenson American Diplomat
- Carlos P. Romulo Philippine Diplomat
- Hillary Rodham Clinton American Head of State
- R. James Woolsey, Jr. American Diplomat
- Romain Gary French Diplomat
- Pablo Neruda Chilean Poet
- Pierre Beaumarchais French Inventor
- George H. W. Bush American Head of State