Life forms illogical patterns. It is haphazard and
full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by;
for who knows whether any of them will ever return?
The one important thing I have learned over the years is the difference between taking one’s work seriously and taking one’s self seriously. The first is imperative and the second is disastrous.
Topics: Realization, Awareness, Learning, Acceptance, Realistic Expectations
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- David Hockney British Artist
- Agatha Christie British Novelist
- Edith Sitwell British Poet
- Beryl Bainbridge British Novelist
- Elizabeth Taylor English Actor
- Margaret Drabble English Novelist
- Rebecca West English Author
- Iris Murdoch British Novelist, Philosopher
- Jane Goodall British Ethologist
- Emma Thompson British Actress, Screenwriter