Oneness for us is not an essence that surrounds things or is present inside of things—it is everything!
Humans cannot exist if everything that is unpleasant is eliminated instead of understood.
If you go to bed at night and think about your day and you haven’t laughed very much, then you must jump out of bed and go do something fun.
- Jacqueline Carey American Novelist
- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni Indian-born American Novelist
- Gail Godwin American Novelist
- Michelle Richmond American Novelist
- Martin Amis American Novelist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Philip Roth American Novelist, Short-story Writer
- Marge Piercy American Poet
- Katherine Paterson American Novelist
- Stephen King American Novelist