I’m going to take the high road because the low road is so crowded.
Rage and grief are savage companions, but despair is the final undoing.
Life is about losing everything, gracefully.
I learned that you can’t truly own anything, that true ownership comes only in the moment of giving.
I get it now; I didn’t get it then. That life is about losing and about doing it as gracefully as possible…and enjoying everything in between.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jane Fonda American Actress
- Carrie Fisher American Actress
- Julianne Moore American Actor
- Ellen DeGeneres American Comedian, Television Host
- Liza Minnelli American Singer, Actress
- Cicely Tyson American Actor
- Dolly Parton American Musician, Actress
- Lillian Gish American Actress
- Mary Pickford American-Canadian Film Actress
- Jennifer Aniston American Actress