Contrary to what most of us believe, happiness does not simply happen to us. It’s something that we make happen, and it results from doing our best. Feeling fulfilled when we live up to our potentialities is what motivates differentiation and leads to evolution.
Topics: Live, Happiness, Business, Doing, Potential, Good, Sin, Best, Results, Believe, Zen, Rent
Knowing oneself is not so much a question of discovering what is present in one’s self, but rather the creation of who one wants to be.
Topics: Business, Win, Good, Sin, Discover, Zen
Some individuals have developed such strong internal standards that they no longer need the opinion of others to judge whether they have performed a task well or not. The ability to give objective feedback to oneself is in fact the mark of the expert.
Topics: Business, Good, Sin, Zen
Entropy is the normal state of consciousness — a condition that is neither useful nor enjoyable.
- Howard Gardner American Psychologist
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Hungarian-American Biochemist
- Carl Sagan American Astronomer
- Saul Bellow Canadian-born American Novelist
- John Dewey American Philosopher
- Carl Rogers American Psychologist
- Bruno Bettelheim Austrian-born American Psychologist
- Bobby Unser
- Joan Didion
- Andrew Grove Hungarian-born American Businessperson