Charlie Munger says that he wants to shoot fish in a barrel, but only after all the water has been let out…. When I look at the people that I would normally think of as very good investors, basically, those folks are really good investors but they aren’t fishing where the fish are. And it doesn’t matter how good of a fisherman you are if you’re not fishing where the fish are.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist
- Ray Dalio American Investor
- Jesse Lauriston Livermore American Investor
- David Rockefeller American Businessman, Philanthropist
- Al Gore American Politician, Environmentalist
- Benjamin Graham American Investor
- Richard Rainwater American Investor
- George Soros Hungarian-American Investor
- Jeff Bezos American Businessman