The torment of precautions often exceeds the dangers to be avoided. It is sometimes better to abandon one’s self to destiny.
The extent of your consciousness is limited only by your ability to love and to embrace with your love the space around you, and all it contains.
- Elizabeth I of England British Monarch
- Christina of Sweden Swedish Monarch
- Akhenaten Egyptian Monarch
- Frederick II of Prussia Prussian Monarch
- Charles de Gaulle French Head of State
- Blaise Pascal French Catholic Mathematician
- Bernard of Clairvaux French Catholic Religious Leader
- Catherine Deneuve French Actor
- Edgar Degas French Painter
- Marie Curie Polish-born French Physicist