The extent of your consciousness is limited only by your ability to love and to embrace with your love the space around you, and all it contains.
The torment of precautions often exceeds the dangers to be avoided. It is sometimes better to abandon one’s self to destiny.
- Elizabeth I of England British Monarch
- Christina, Queen of Sweden Swedish Monarch
- Akhenaten Egyptian Monarch
- Frederick II of Prussia Prussian Monarch
- Charles de Gaulle French Head of State
- Michel de Montaigne French Philosopher
- Blaise Pascal French Catholic Mathematician
- Catherine Deneuve French Actor
- Bernard of Clairvaux French Catholic Religious Leader
- Edgar Degas French Painter