Stress is basically a disconnection from the earth, a forgetting of the breath. Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important. Just lie down.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- D. T. Suzuki Japanese Buddhist Philosopher
- Pema Chodron American Buddhist Nun
- Robert Thurman American Buddhist Scholar
- Joseph Goldstein American Buddhist Teacher
- The 14th Dalai Lama Tibetan Buddhist Religious Leader
- Thich Nhat Hanh Vietnamese Buddhist Religious Leader
- Alan Watts British Buddhist Philosopher
- Taisen Deshimaru Japanese Buddhist Teacher
- Hugh Prather American Christian Author
- Matthieu Ricard French Buddhist Monk