An expert is a person who has found out by his own painful experience all the mistakes that one can make in a very narrow field.
We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?
Technology has advanced more in the last thirty years than in the previous two thousand. The exponential increase in advancement will only continue.
Every valuable human being must be a radical and a rebel, for what he must aim at is to make things better than they are.
- Max Planck German Theoretical Physicist
- Werner Heisenberg German Theoretical Physicist
- Richard Feynman American Physicist
- Albert Einstein German-born Theoretical Physicist
- Isaac Newton English Physicist
- J. Robert Oppenheimer American Physicist
- Stephen Hawking English Theoretical Physicist
- Hans Christian Andersen Danish Author
- Marie Curie Polish-born French Physicist
- Howard H. Aiken American Physicist