I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free.
What a strange machine man is!
You fill him with bread, wine, fish, and radishes,
and out comes sighs, laughter, and dreams.
- Martin Heidegger German Existential Philosopher
- Friedrich Nietzsche German Philosopher, Scholar
- Pythagoras Greek Philosopher
- Johann Gottfried Herder German Lutheran Philosopher
- Immanuel Kant Prussian German Philosopher
- Moses Mendelssohn German Jewish Philosopher
- Friedrich Heinrich Jacobi German Philosopher
- Wilhelm von Humboldt German Philosopher
- Immanuel Hermann Fichte German Philosopher
- Arthur Schopenhauer German Philosopher