Of journeying the benefits are many: the freshness it bringeth to the heart, the seeing and hearing of marvelous things, the delight of beholding new cities, the meeting of unknown friends, and the learning of high manners.
Men are more inclined to ask curious questions, than to obtain necessary instruction.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Claude Levi-Strauss French Anthropologist
- Victor Hugo French Novelist
- Honore de Balzac French Novelist
- T. S. Eliot American-born British Poet
- Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan British Sufi Mystic
- Marie Curie Polish-born French Physicist
- Thomas Aquinas Italian Catholic Priest
- Simone de Beauvoir French Philosopher
- Elie Wiesel Romanian-born American Writer
- Victor Kiam American Entrepreneur