Where the heart is full of kindness which seeks no injury to another, either in act or thought or wish, this full love creates an atmosphere of harmony, whose benign power touches with healing all who come within its influence. Peace in the heart radiates peace to other hearts, even more surely than contention breeds contention.
When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than youever dreamed yourself to be.
Peace can be reached through meditation on the knowledge which dreams give. Peace can also be reached through concentration upon that which is dearest to the heart.
When a man becomes steadfast in his abstention from harming others, then all living creatures will cease to feel enmity in his presence
Knowledge born of the finest discrimination takes us to the farthest shore. It is intuitive, omniscient, and beyond all divisions of time and space.
By meditation upon light and upon radiance, knowledge of the spirit can be reached and thus peace can be achieved.
Yoga is restraining the mind from taking various forms.
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Mystic, Philosopher, Poet
- J. P. Vaswani Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Basava Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Swami Vivekananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Paramahansa Yogananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Swami Chinmayananda Indian Hindu Teacher
- Mohandas K. Gandhi Indian Hindu Political leader
- B. K. S. Iyengar Indian Hindu Yoga Teacher
- Nolini Kanta Gupta Indian Hindu Revolutionary