Pain (any pain–emotional, physical, mental) has a message. The information it has about our life can be remarkably specific, but it usually falls into one of two categories: “We would be more alive if we did more of this,” and, “Life would be more lovely if we did less of that”. Once we get the pain’s message, and follow its advice, the pain goes away”.
Fear is something to be moved through, not something to be turned from.
Many people weigh the guilt they will feel against the pleasure of the forbidden action they want to take.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- Napoleon Hill American Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author
- William Arthur Ward American Author
- Helen Keller American Author
- William F. Buckley, Jr. American TV Personality
- Caroline Kennedy American Attorney, Diplomat