The entire global business community is learning to learn together, becoming a learning community.
Vision paints the picture of what we want to create. Systems thinking reveals how we have created what we currently have.
We learn best from experience but we never directly experience the consequences of many of our most important decisions.
Learning organizations are possible because not only is it our nature to learn but we love to learn.
Learning organizations may be a tool not just for the evolution of organizations, but for the evolution of intelligence.
It is our experience that, 90% of the time, what passes for commitment is compliance.
A shared vision is not an idea. It is not even an important idea such as freedom. It is, rather, a force in people’s hearts, a force of impressive power… Shared vision is vital for the learning organization because it provides the focus and energy for learning.
- Stephen Covey American Management Consultant
- Tom Peters American Management Consultant
- Peter Drucker Austrian-born Management Consultant
- Margaret J. Wheatley American Management Consultant
- Robin Sharma Canadian Writer, Motivational Speaker
- John Kotter American Academic
- Warren Bennis American Scholar
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Keith Ferrazzi American Author